Wednesday, May 10, 2006,10:00 PM
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi's Glorious Moments
Since sNooZe-kun == Ecchi fanboy... and because my BS Player broke due to excessive screencapping... I, therefore present.. screencaps.. (eh?)

I hope I get classmates like her

ZOMG! he says its warm!

Suzumiya Haruhi, trigger happy...

MOE! Mikuru-chan, super kawaii, loli and got OMG! you-know-what...

A wet cosplayer...

So.. when I get to fix my bsplayer.. I can capture thy glorious moments.. again and post it here..


credits goes to luperry.com for thy pics...

Damn! I wanna catch Mikuru's Precious scenes and make a GIF of the HARE HARE YUKAI dance

And yeah.. that's all... 'til next post!


Labels:

 
posted by sNooZe - kun ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger aeon : +

    ayos! isa din akong ecchi fan, astig nmn un.. kaso dba nga nasira BSPlayer mo kuya, ako, gamit ko dati kasi ay PowerDVD pero ang pangit panggawa ng mga GIF. kaya nag switch na ako sa BSPlayer, sunod-sunod pa ang mga kuha ko...

    - Niwa-kun

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger sNooZe - kun

    sirain talaga bsplayer eh...

    mas gusto ko yung luma.. kaso wala na akong makuhanan