Wednesday, April 04, 2007,8:36 PM
First post of the Year.. YA RILY

Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What Kind Of Otaku Are You?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.


Ok that's that.. somehow, I feel very lazy updating this blog.. reasons are:

  • I switched to Blogger Beta.. Loading times are kinda crappy
  • 1 u53 7h3 u83r DLSU |)14L |_|P
  • To many school work..
  • I lost my supposed to be blog articles that are saved in notepad.
  • Internet is crappy
  • Anime marathons took most of my time
  • Got a job
  • Busy bashing Death Note fangirls in a local forum
  • Too many Cabbages and uncensored Cabbages
  • no moar disk space left
  • Busy decorating my resume (ya know.. taking lotsa extra-curriculars )
Blogger's WYSIWYG editor is crappy... when I get a decent interweb... I'll clean this blog

Labels:

 
posted by sNooZe - kun ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: