Sunday, July 01, 2007,1:43 AM
HBAMV2: Launch!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After MONTHS of hiatus, 4HIT Combos (managed to Dodge 1) and Eating Netop*a's Bandwith... (semi-illegally) Hidden Bed's AniManga Blog will be active again... YAY!

So... what to post.. what to post...

I'll not post specific anime episode reviews since there are lotsa blog out there that do that... I'll just post whatever's interesting <3<3<3

My Current Anime Hitlist:

> Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann
> Lucky Star
> World's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
> Claymore
> Hayate no Gotoku!
> Seto no Hanayome
> Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love
> Darker than Black
> My-Otome: Zwei
> Murder Princess

My Manga Hitlist:

> Mx0
> Claymore
> Mahou Sensei Negima!
> Pastel
> Gacha Gacha
> xxxHolic
> Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRONiCLeS
> Love & Collage
> 20th Century Boys / 21st Century Boys
> Sekirei

These are the ones that I usually update, and are on my Feeds

Meh.. I wish I was in "working class" (1/2 wages -> DVDs/Manga)

Labels:

 
posted by sNooZe - kun ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: